What is energy? (And I don’t mean what you remember from high school science!) How about intuition? Does EVERYONE have it? How do you use it in your daily life? Is it possible to stay grounded when life is a steady stream of curve balls? Can you really stay balanced amid the ups and downs? Today’s guest answers these questions beautifully. She also gives helpful tips about finding the right energy healer and how understanding the Chinese five elements can help you celebrate your strengths and find compassion for your weaknesses.
Meet Megan Potter, a writer, teacher, diviner, oracle, and Chinese Face reader. Megan describes herself as being devoted to expansion, growth and magic. Megan doesn’t just throw around buzzwords, she gives practical advice and simple explanations. She wants you to embrace yourself fully for who you are—without judgment.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Energy in the spiritual realm: What is it?
- Different words in different languages for different kinds of energy
- Drawing from your “energy well”
- Getting “unstuck” energetically
- Flowing water—the metaphor for flowing energy
- What to do about those people who “dam up” your energy
- How to find the place of love
- What it means to “work with energy”
- Finding an energy worker who has integrity:
- Go with your gut and ask questions
- Watch out for fear, judgment, and guilt
- Feeling empowered when you leave
- Energy healer = Midwife
- Intuition: Can you hear it?
- Acknowledgment: The first step in hearing your intuition
- The difference between intuition and fear
- For guidance, try a stillness ritual
- Need grounding? Visualize yourself as a tree
- Foods that can help ground you
- An introduction to Chinese face reading and the Five Elements of Chinese medicine
- The 9 Star Ki: An ancient system to deepen your understanding
- Tools in Chinese medicine that tell you about your “blueprint”
www.limitlessliving.ca (Megan offers a FREE intro class to help you get started!)