Do you struggle with building solid friendships? Do you find it difficult to say “no”, even when you really want to? Have you ever been told that you’re just “too nice”?
Having strong, healthy boundaries is key to living a magical life but traditional boundary advice can be hard to stick to when you’re a very kind person.
In today’s conversation, master coach Randi Buckley shares tried and true methods for figuring out where you end and others begin. For more than 25 years, Randi has worked with prestigious organizations such as AAMPAS (the Oscars organization), Sundance Film Festival, Omega Institute, Stanford University, the Dallas Cowboys, Spa Nordstrom, NBC University, and Youth for Understanding International. In her private practice, Randi guides women through sticky situations and big decisions with kindness and humor (and healthy boundaries too).
For mindset shifts and practical tips, join us!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Randi’s classes: Healthy Boundaries for Kind People and Maybe Baby, and more!
- The profound difference between NICE and KIND
- Why traditional boundary advice won’t work for kind people
- Signs of weak or nonexistent boundaries
- The Shape of You—“Where you end and others begin”
- Practical boundaries for the best YOU
- Common boundary issues
- Feeling unseen or unheard
- How to put boundaries in place with people who think you have none!
- Does your garden have healthy soil?
- Doubts and ambivalence
- How to honor your integrity
- Changing your mind vs. keeping your word
- Being selfish: Good or Bad?
- Following your North Star
- Tools for making decisions with confidence
- Being fearless vs. being brave
- Fear = a messenger